Online Graduate Admission Requirements
- Undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited college or university, or an equivalent degree from an accredited institution outside of the United States.
- Minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0. Students with a GPA less than 3.0 may be considered for conditional admission.
- Completed free online application
- Personal statement
- Two recommendations from people qualified to assess candidate’s strengths. They must be professional or educational references (personal references will not be considered).
- Official transcripts from all schools previously attended, even if courses were not completed.
In order to qualify as official transcripts, they must be directly from the issuing institution electronically or via post. Send all official transcripts to:Graduate Programs
CRST International Graduate Center
Mount Mercy University
1330 Elmhurst Dr. NE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402-4797